Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Today is a wonderful day! Just looking at this picture incorporates a calmness and a feeling of joy. I am thankful for another day to have a positive effect on myself and others, to work, and to love all things good. I Thank my Lord and Saviour for helping me to see myself as he see's me, whole and complete without illness or pain wanting for nothing. Today my positive affirmations are: I am totally Healthy. I am Loosing Weight at a healthy rate and I will not gain it back, I love my body. I am filled with Love and Compassion. I am happy and filled with Joy!  I choose to let the negative thoughts exit my mind and I replace them with good positive happy thoughts and words. Do things that make you feel good, eat things that make your body feel good, and be kind to your self, love yourself as God loves you!

1 comment:

  1. Yea for you! Your affirmations are positive and so beneficial!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete