Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Affirmations for March 23,2010

Today is such a wonderful day and I thank GOD for all the blessing in my life. I am learning to give thanks and gratitude every day and my life is more blessed by it. I am very blessed to have a wonderful husband who loves me as Jesus does I have 5 wonderful children who are all grown now, my youngest just turned 21 last week, (boy does time fly) and 7 grandchildren who are beautiful and a blessing to to everyone. I know we can change the outcome of our lifes by the words we speak, if we choose to be negative than thats what we will receive, but if we speak positive just think of what a wonderful life you will have. I have seen mine trasform before my eyes in just the short period of time since I have have applied this to my thinking and words, give it a try what can it hurt?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kathleen,
    I love your new post. It does feel good to look at things in a positive way.
    Being thank full always makes my day better.
    I opened Louise's book and this is what I saw:
    "I am in the rhythm and flow of ever-changing life"
    and
    "I breathe in life fully, I relax and trust the flow and the process of life"

    These sound good, eh?
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete